Monday 5 April 2010

Pre-Production Report

Before my group was able to film, we had to create certain pre-documentation to allow the filming process to be planned and easier to film.

Audio Treatment
The audio treatment states what is heard in each shot and whether it is non-digetic or diegetic. This was written by me.
Cast & Crew List
This is a small document which states all the cast and crew and which scenes they feature in. This was written by me.

Equipment List
This is another small document which lists the equipment needed and what scenes and locations they're needed for. This was written by me.


Film Brief
This film brief explains all the characters roles, location and summarizes the story. This was written by me with the help of Daryoush Zand.

Location Recce
This document has photos of all the locations used and has details about sources of power, sources of light and the permission required to film there. This was created by Dan Fox.
Production Schedule
The production schedule is a list of all the tasks done throughout the production. This is created before we start anything so we have a schedule to follow thus increasing efficiency. This was created by me.

Risk Assessment
This document is a list of all potential risks and how to prevent them thus increasing the safety of the filming process. This document was created by me.

Script
The script is the core document required for filming. It directes the actors and informs them of what to do and what to say. This was created by me.
Shot List
The shot list explains what is seen in each shot and explains the camera movement and angles used. This was created by me.

Storyboard
The storyboard is a hand drawn representation of the film with details of what happens in each shot. This was created by me.



No comments:

Post a Comment